Chronicling 150 years of education and community service in central Missouri.
- The Foster Ward School building was the first home of Normal School No. 2.
- The Main Building was the only building of the Normal School from 1872-1886.
- The Chapel was added to the Main building in 1886.
- The Science Hall was added to the Main Building in 1896.
- The Dockery Gymnasium was added to campus in 1903. It’s one of the oldest buildings on campus today.
- The Training School, completed in 1909, was a training opportunity for individuals who wanted to go into the field of education.
- On March 6, 1915, a massive fire destroyed Old Main along with its auditorium and Science Hall, as well as the Training School. Dockery Gymnasium and the Normal School's powerhouse were the only two campus buildings that survived. It is believed that a short circuit in electrical wiring caused the blaze.